Are you the profile that can drive and take responsibility for large construction structures within concrete?
Do you thrive on the construction site as a solid anchorman in relation to partners? Can you see yourself as a sparring partner for the entire project team and as part of a concrete department at one of the largest construction sites in Europe?
Your primary tasks:
- Overseeing all activities pertaining to formwork, reinforcement and concrete, preparation, placement, installation, finishing, and curing.
- Dividing concrete construction projects into different stages and evaluating how much labor and materials are required for each stage.
- Resolving all problems that may affect project safety, quality and completion.
- Consulting blueprints, drawings, and plans to ensure that concrete structures are accurately placed and installed.
- Delegating tasks to concrete laborers and providing overall guidance.
- Maintaining accurate records of the number of hours worked and the number of materials used for each project.
- Ensuring that formwork and shoring are erected, supported, and dismantled based on engineering designs and drawings.
- Inspecting concrete after the formwork and shoring has been removed and instructing concrete laborers on how to correct defects and concrete roughness.
- Proven experience working as a Concrete Foreman within bridge, tunnel and construction projects.
- Commercial driver’s license.
- The ability to interpret blueprints, drawings, and plans.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent management and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You are solution-oriented, get things resolved at a fast pace – without losing track
- You are independent and structured, your approach to new tasks is positive and you take responsibility for your own tasks
- You have a good mood and a high level of service, are good at communicating and thrive in a busy, informal and dynamic environment
- You are energetic and visible on the construction site
An independent and challenging position with great influence on one´s own job. In addition, you will be part of a team of committed colleagues in an informal environment.
You will be part of a professionally strong team and become part of an execution team, in a company with short decision paths.